Friday, February 20, 2009

The End of the Blog

I have received a great response since starting ObamaSmokes.org. Thank you to the public for visiting and providing images to keep material fresh. A special thanks goes to David Hanburger for the idea of the blog.

It is with sadness that I am discontinuing the ObamaSmokes blog. I recently had my laptop stolen and write this entry from my wife's computer. In addition to having the laptop stolen out of my vehicle, we received a mysterious phone call yesterday. A man on the line, who did not give a name, asked us whether we would like to see Russia. He asked us the question six times, refusing to identify who he was. I nor my wife have ever been or plan to go to Russia. We called the phone company and the number was listed as private and they told us could not be traced. They did not have authority to access it's identity. The phone call scared us more than anything. It is for this reason that I am discontinuing the blog. I started the blog merely to gather a collection of Obama smoking images and provide a focal point at which they could be found. I did not start to blog to choose sides and will not subject my wife nor myself to wackos government or otherwise any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment